This whole blog is about money. All the emphasis is on money. But today, I am feeling a little playful.
So instead of talking about all the ways I save money, and make money, I am going to make a list of all the things you could not pay me enough to do. I also made Austin make one.
- Eat a spider, no matter how small the spider is. He has a serious fear of spiders.
- Eat a cat. We have cats, so no. Def NOT.
- Live somewhere really cold. He is a sunshine guy. Tall, thin, pale, doesn’t do well with cold.
- You can’t pay me enough to eat beets. Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous, but I had the worst experience with them as a kid. Beets make me sick, no thank you.
- You can’t pay me enough to stay up for over 24 hours. I don’t do well without sleep. I like sleep. I normally sleep by eleven every night. I just don’t care to be sleep deprived for a little cash.
- You can’t pay me enough be alone in the middle of the ocean for one night. That is a big fear of mine. Open water, no other people around, anything could get you. EEEEKKK. I don’t even go on cruises.
What is something you would never do for money?
Here are some things people DID do for money. Go ahead and have some laughs.
And on a more serious note, here are things people wouldn’t really do, and should never do for money. This includes, scamming people and selling drugs.Embed from Getty Images